Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Your patience (or whining...depending on the point of view!) rewarded





These are a few pics from our recent camping trip to Cooperstown. The Jellystone campground was great...and nice and quiet since it was after Labor Day. We were glad that we decided to get a rustic cabin instead of tent camping because it was pretty cool at night. We spent time swimming, took a canoe ride one afternoon, and went into Cooperstown to visit the
Baseball Hall of Fame and the Farm Museum.

In one of our brightest moments, we let the kiddos each eat half a watermelon one afternoon...not a great idea when it is a hike UP the hill to the bathroom in the middle of the night! Live and learn!

There...pictures for you!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray! Pictures!! The kids are SO big -- wow. Thanks for taking the time to post.

1:07 AM  
Blogger foodie-sis said...

Yay!!! Pictures :) I'm so proud of you....I knew you could do it. We've had quite a weekend. I'll tell you all about it soon. Love you!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

WooHoo!!! Pictures!! They look great, looks like so much fun. I remember eating a lot of watermelon one night, I was up half the night peeing! :)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Aimee said...

The kids have grown so much!! Looks like they had a GREAT time on your little camp out. Glad you guys are seeing the sites and doing all the things you can while you live in that area. It's such a learning experience for the kiddos. Take care and thanks for blogging.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home