Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Food Question of the Day....

If I put organic ground flax seed in my buttermilk cornbread (made w/o sugar because REAL cornbread doesn't have sugar!), does it cancel out the fact that I melt bacon grease in the bottom of the cast iron skillet before pouring in the batter?

Deep thought, I tell you!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dream on, baby! Don't you wish?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Absolutely. Everything is better with bacon... and butter. ;)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why would you ruin perfectly good cornbread with flax seed?

Ah, I Love cornbread....!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Oh yeah, that works!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

MmmHmmmm!

1:30 PM  
Blogger n8mac said...

I don't think Mark Twain would approve of that. If you're going to adulterate it with flax seed, you may as well go ahead and add some sugar :)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home