Can you believe
that my sister just called me a ding dong because I'm not regularly updating my blog! Her recent emails start out BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!
Yeah...yeah...I blogged...put a star on my calendar!
Labels: blog
We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!
that my sister just called me a ding dong because I'm not regularly updating my blog! Her recent emails start out BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!
Labels: blog
6 Comments:
You are a ding-dong! I think it runs in our family (just kidding). Thanks for blogging. I love how much time you put into this post. I MISS YOU!!!
I'll have you know that I had to think long and hard about this post...between buying Ian's gift online...transferring money to pay for the gift I bought...reading email...and checking the heart's board! :)
Well, it is nice to be assured that you are alive and well... How about some pics? :P
I'm glad to see your post. Hope all is well. My sister thinks I'm a ding dong half the time too. Darn those sisters. LOL!!! Take care, Hello to the rest of the family.
Today's blog post only gets half a star - it's mostly in response to your sister's prodding!
I second that half star thing...Good thing I just recently spoke to foodie-sis and found out you are alive and well! Otherwise, blog baby blog!
Miss you....hope you come back to Oregon to stay soon!!
Post a Comment
<< Home