Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Summer...love it!

Swimming
Tan kiddos
Lightning bugs
Caterpillars
Smores
Camping
Amusement Park
Summer Olympics
Coffee on the porch
Iced Tea
Fresh Veggies
Grilling
Family Visits...next week, and I'm hoping that my sister can help me figure out an easier way to get my pictures onto my computer.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Aimee said...

It's about time!!! Hope all is well with you and the family. Collin is already back to school and hating it. Where did Summer go?? I too love all the things on your list. Monsoons are here. YUCK!! But love the smell of rain. Keep in touch.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Elissa said...

I second everything on your list! Especially the Olympics! I miss hanging out on the porch while the kids play, though. Can't wait to see some pictures!

2:39 PM  
Blogger foodie-sis said...

We'll figure the picture thing out. Can't wait to see you... :o)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

summer - love it all!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home