I NEED COFFEE
Do you hear me? I NEED it!
I am planning a little shopping trip to Connecticut today, and I really wanted to get coffee at Starbucks while I'm there. It is so conveniently located in my favorite store around...TARGET! Why must they put the two places that call to me like a siren in the same building? How did they figure out my weaknesses and roll them all into one neat little package? To make it even worse, I have to drive right past Panera Bread to get there.
Well, I'm trying to justify spending too much money on coffee that will be gone in less than an hour, when Ian goes down to get the mail. Guess what I had in the mail? YEP...The $10 gift card to Starbucks that I had ordered from MyPoints with some of my reward points last week. Isn't that great timing? Isn't that just like God to give me one of the little desires of my heart today?
Now, if Troy will get his little self home, I am off to get FREE coffee!
Labels: God is good

6 Comments:
hope you enjoyed that coffee - and I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your sister!
Isn't mypoints the best?? I love it. I have been saving for awhile to get alot of gift cards to take on our next trip. Hope all is well. Hope you enjoyed your little trip to Conn. and your time with your sister.
Nice! Gotta love free coffee!
I am jealous, I ran out of coffee yesterday. :( I hope yours was yummy! That is neat that you had some great time with your sis. And lots of delish food too!
Nothing hits the spot like a good cup of coffee. I hope it was worth the wait.
There is nothing in the world like Sisters and coffee! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home