Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

She came...we ate...and now she is gone...


My sister that is!:)

What a great visit...good friends...good food...good times...

Let's see, what did we do...EAT...

~fig, carmelized onion, and Rogue Creamery blue cheese pizza...YUMMY!

~Tony's in New York City...b/c I am almost certain that it has become a family favorite

~Four Brothers pizza when we were just tired to cook one evening...you know, because we had been SO busy playing cards!

~two different days of tea at Harney Tea..complete with scones one day and sandwiches on another

~and we have finally taken gourmet to a whole new level...sausage gravy over sausage balls topped with cheddar cheese and a side of scrambled eggs...OH MY GOODNESS...heavenly...

of course, we were falling asleep on the couch an hour later.

The good news is that I didn't gain any weight while she was here...

the bad news is...she is on the plane heading back to Oregon as I type.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Glad to hear you had a good time with your sister. I miss mine too. She's in Oregon. Maybe someday she will come for a visit. All that food sounds wonderful. YUM-YUM. Hope all is well. We are doing pretty good. School is back in session and Collin is keeping us busy with swim right now. Take care and hello to the family, Aimee

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried calling but missed you - hope you are alive and well after all that sausage, gravy, cheese stuff! Can't believe your hair! It's the longest I remember in, well, maybe since you were a little Texan!!! But I like it a lot. Miss you all bunches and oodles!!!!!!!!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger n8mac said...

Yummy!!! That's about all I can say.

Yummy.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I'm completely jealous... I want to go out for tea ;)

I'm glad it was a great time!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home