Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Picture Day!

And yes, I know that this post is going up without any pictures. That is because today is baseball picture day for the kids. We have to be at the ballpark at 8:30 for Chloe's pictures, 9:00 for Ian's pictures, 9:30 for Chloe's game, and 11:00 for Ian's game. Guess that I will be gone all morning!

This post is actually about me being proud of my kiddos and their choices. I really balked at spending $15 each for a team picture...especially when it only cost $15 each to play baseball for the entire season.

I filled out our forms, could not decide what category of spending that I wanted to use, so I kept putting off writing the checks. Finally, I told the kids how much pictures cost, told them that I could take our camera and take a team pic, and I can get one of just them too. I explained that if we did it this way, they still get a picture, and we can put the $30 into our camping money for the summer! They chose CAMPING...no questions asked! Good choice!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Sounds like you are raising great kiddos :)

5:16 PM  
Blogger n8mac said...

Dave Ramsey would be proud, and so am I. Wish I could take Ian and Chloe out fishing and camping. Maybe we can all do that together once you're back in the "great" NW.

:D

6:06 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Aww! Great choice Ian and Chloe!!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home