Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Half a star? Who gets half a star?

I'm not even sure that I can continue to blog if you give such little recognition!

rolling on floor laughing....

I'll blog...

promise...

oh yeah...

I promise!

If I don't get a blog up regularly, you are welcome to come here and get in my face about it! LOL

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How will you ever get to be another "Pioneer Woman" if you don't blog more often??? And have great giveaways . . . like Troy catering a dinner party for 10 people. Hey, I like that! That'd rate several stars, for sure.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Who wants to be Pioneer Woman...well, I would like to be her if I get paid for it!

I'll send Troy is you pay for it! :)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home