Life and times of Becky!


Well today was super exciting because I finally bought new tennis shoes after 4 1/2 years! Yes, I know, you are supposed to replace them long before now! My old pair of New Balance shoes cost $19.66 at Costco, and I wish that I would have gotten 4 pairs of them because I LOVE them.
I HATE shopping for tennis shoes. First of all, I think they are ugly. The toe is too round and they make my feet look too big. Second, I think they are too expensive. Third, they are a little too "mommy" looking. All that aside, I have a new pair. I tried on 3 pairs - and with 2 kids along - that is a feat (haha - I crack myself up) in and of itself! Guess I will have to use them for a workout tomorrow. You know, break them in and all!
Anyway, I am the proud owner of a new pair of green and grey Asics - pictures to be posted tomorrow. Tonight, I'm too tired from my shopping trip!:) OK - I got the pictures up - new on the left...old on the right!

1 Comments:
Cute shoes! I am a little disappointed that you didn't go for pink.... ;) Enjoy breaking them in!
Post a Comment
<< Home