No real news!
I wish that I had something super exciting to post here for you, but alas, I don't! Life is in that normal phase for a few days. The kiddos and I ran errands this morning. The bank, the post office, the park while we waited for the library to open, the library, and finally, the grocery! Quite the exciting and normal morning. Actually, we are finding that we lump all of our errands together due to the ever increasing gas prices. The lowest price for regular unleaded here is $3.15 a gallon. Can you believe it?
Tomorrow is Troy's final day of "classroom" classes (except for writing and it goes through July). He and his group got a perfect score on their Gastonomy project about Alice Waters, the founder of Chez Panisse restuarant in California. Therefore, they don't have to take the final! Quite the cause of celebration!
Monday, he begins fish and meat fabrication and that will last the next 3 weeks. Basically, they will be cutting meat and fish and freezing their hineys off in the meat coolers! He is excited to head into the next phase of school. We'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home