Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

A real date

Oh my gosh....we had a date....a real date....complete with paid babysitter and dinner out. We ate dinner at Terrapin - a local favorite, and we can eat there for a good price if we eat in the Bistro side! Troy is trying hard to get a job at this place, but we will have to see what God has in the plans! I cannot remember the last time Troy and I had alone time together. Well, actually, it was when Connie was here in early March. TWO months ago - too long.

Jenny, a fellow student of Troy's at the CIA, offered early on to watch our kiddos sometime, so this week, we took her up on it! They are completely enamored. "When will Jenny be back?" is what they want to know tonight. Apparently, in the 2 hours we were gone, they played hide and go seek, colored, played on the computer, and started some dinner. I would say, " THANK YOU JENNY!", for the time out for Troy and me. Sometimes it is nice to focus on each other. KWIM? (know what I mean for you computer illiterates!)

Love to all of you. I will post Little League stats and pics tomorrow! Off to bed tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home