Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

God is so good...

That pretty much sums it up for today!

Just kidding, but He is good and He has blessed us this week. As I type, Troy is starting his first day of work at Hannaford - a local grocery store that we really like. He is attending a 3 hour orientation today, and they are going to throw him right in to work next week in the deli.

This job is a HUGE answer to prayer for us. It doesn't require him to work on Sunday, so we still have one day of no school and no work and are able to go to church as a family. They were also very accommodating of his school schedule. Anyway, we feel blessed today, and I just wanted to share.

While I'm on this blessing post, I just want to tell you how much we have been blessed by the church that we are attending here - Hudson Valley Calvary Chapel. From the first time that we went, we felt at home there. We are blessed and challenged every week by the teaching, enjoy the music a lot (I know - not a good reason to pick a church, but it's nice when you like it!), and are extremely happy with the kid's stuff. I've been going to the Tuesday Ladie's Bible Study for the past few weeks and it has also been a blessing.

Enough for today, but I end with my favorite life motto -

God has a plan, and it IS good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Oh, I want to go see the babies. They look adorable and it sounds as if all is going well. I'll be expecting pictures when you get home!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home