Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Starbucks fix...

Well, today I had my first double-tall-extra hot latte from Starbucks since we moved here. I've had one from Barnes & Noble cafe, but it is just not the same. The closest Starbucks is 19.1 miles and/or 32 minutes from my house, but it was on my way to bible study this morning. So, I won't be running out to get coffee, but I did enjoy it this morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elissa said...

Sheesh, I don't know what I would do without my tall nonfat decaf iced white chocolate mocha with whip! You poor thing! ;)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

YEA! Elissa is here! We'll have to go get coffee whenever I come to PDX. Who knows when that will be right now.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home