Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I Love Tulips...



and about a week ago (long after everyone else's tulips around here had bloomed), we had this little patch of them pop up in our front yard. They make me smile every time that I see them. We had a large bed of tulips in Amarillo at the house where I grew up. I think that I must have some kind of fond childhood memory of them because I still LOVE them. And yes, that is sun that you see today. It has been a while. I think that Portland is getting our weather right now because I hear that it is very warm there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Tulip-
Glad that you have some of the same likes....bonded indeed...most importantly by Jesus!

And, don't mind at all if you call me Beck!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home