Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006




The Easter bunny (funny, he was dressed in a blue shirt and khaki shorts) definitely found his way to our house on Sunday afternoon. The kids each had their basket completely full of eggs - most of which contained candy. We let them eat it until they didn't want anymore, and amazingly, they were really calm that evening. I think they must have been in a sugar coma! For the past 2 mornings, I have let them eat candy until they don't want anymore. It really hasn't taken them long to get tired of it! This way, I don't have to dole it out or be asked about it 50 times a day. Ian is definitely slower at eating it than Chloe. She had chewed 2 whole packages of bubble gum eggs by the time we came home from church on Sunday. I told Troy that next year, I needed to include new toothbrushes in their baskets!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Hello to the Purvi! Glad to see you guys here. What a great idea about the eggs. I'll have to look it up on Martha's website!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home