Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Child Labor




Hey....they are the ones walking around singing, "Even though we're little, we can do a lot" from The Little Einsteins. So I let them prove it! They got to cut the fresh green beans for dinner tonight. Real knives...carefully supervised. Hey, if you are going to grow up in a Foodie Family, you have to have knife skills! They did a great job!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Oh Foodie Sis-

Shut your cake hole. See I do know food terminology!:)

I'll have you know that I made molasses-mustard chicken tonight with fresh green beans and baked potatoes. No help from Troy because he was at school all day and work tonight! See, when we eventually have a restaurant, I'll come up with the plan, and Troy can execute it!:) Just kidding!

6:07 PM  
Blogger The McNulty Family said...

Nice! Do they do the cooking & clean yet as well? If so, you & troy have got it made....haha.

Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for the notes and calls, much appreciated out here.

Take care,

The McNulty clan

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home