Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Video review...


I know...I don't get paid anything by anyone to do this kind of review, but I am LOVING listening to my kids listen to SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK. Love the library...think I will have to add it to their list for Christmas. I might even buy the Election Selection DVD to use on Election night....by the way...VOTE...

Oh my gracious...

I cannot get these songs out of my head...

Interjections
Unpack Your Adjectives
Conjunction Junction
Telegraph Line
Figure 8
I'm Just a Bill
3 Is a Magic Number
Walking On Wall Street (hilarious in light of the current economic situation!)
Tyrannosaurus Debt

It is a blessing and a curse. They are learning, but the songs will not leave my limited memory. I don't have room for this kind of stuff! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ericanaysha said...

OOO I love conjunction junction!!!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think I need to hear that!

Miss y'all bunches, love to all.

Ian is sounding great on the guitar; can't wait until he can play with Uncle Nate or Aunt Ra.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Wish that we could be with Uncle Nate or Aunt Ra...I'm sure that Ian would love it.

I was just thinking tonight...we would need to take his guitar back to Oregon with us.

Hope you and Dad enjoyed your Early Bird Dinner! :) LOL

9:59 PM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

loved school house rock as a kid... I'll have to see if I can get it

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home