We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!
Becky, Every day I check here to see if there is something -- anything! -- new here besides the Easter pictures.... You must be REALLY busy to not put up NEW pictures!
We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!
5 Comments:
I know that you have absolutely nothing else to worry about in life...so you better get to blogging! I need pictures. :0)
Love you!
Becky, Every day I check here to see if there is something -- anything! -- new here besides the Easter pictures.... You must be REALLY busy to not put up NEW pictures!
Miss seeing what your little family is up to!
Hope you are well! Nancy
I keep checking, too, and I miss you! Dig deep down and post something for us!
I've been checking too...
do you need us to ask you a bunch of questions? :P
Yeah ... what's up with that?? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home