Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I found a baby ladybug...




OR NOT!

Yesterday, while I was at the computer, Chloe brought in a baby ladybug that she found on the porch. IT WAS A TICK! When I said, "That's not a ladybug, that's a tick!", she freaked out and threw it. So, somewhere living inside my house is a tick. We tried to find it on the carpet...not happening.

So, I vacuumed for the second time yesterday. Then they made popcorn, and I need to vaccuum yet again.

Such is life in the sticks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Enriched-Mom said...

Not good. I am afraid I would have been like Chloe and dropped it too.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't children wonderful? Yes, this will be something to remember and laugh about . . . down the road.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Ewwww ... icky.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

ticks are ick!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Elissa said...

Yuck! Did you find it yet? Have those tweezers handy in case it finds YOU first!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home