Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Monday, March 17, 2008

We have a winner!

Aunt E-ha (Alyssa) for those of you who are outside the family name thing!:) You are the winner of the Starbucks card!

I will get it in the mail to you today or maybe tomorrow. You will need the caffeine soon.

Love to you all. Thanks for your comments and letting me know that you are still reading.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger alyssa said...

THANK you for the Starbucks $--it arrived safe & sound while we were gone to your parents house this weekend. I am glad that Rachel did NOT talk you out of giving it to me--since you indeed drew my name! :) Hope you all had a great Easter. We did and the girls ended up with WAY too much candy! Love to all 4 of you!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

You are most welcome!

8:46 AM  
Blogger n8mac said...

NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!

I thought the contest was based on the merrit of the comment, not some "random drawing". : )

I still love you, I'll just have to file this away in the slighted brother file.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home