Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

POP! POP! POP!

that is about to be me! What an absolutely awesome, amazing evening....

someone is coming to see me on Saturday morning...can you guess who?

I absolutely cannot wait, and you can be sure that conversation, pictures, meals, and many, many laughs will happen in the next few days.

Can I just say a BIG thank you to my dad...

he bought the plane ticket for above mentioned "person", you see!:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Aimee said...

I hope it is your sister. If so have fun and enjoy your visit.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

i hope it's your sister too! how fun...

12:22 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

YEP! It was my sister, and it was SO good to see her.

She got off late last night from NYC, and Mom and Dad are headed home today.

We have had a great time together. Family is a good thing!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home