Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Not much to report lately....

Troy is back in school...5 weeks left now!

We have a room for homeschooling and one for crafts...hopefully, I can get my sewing started while my mom is here. Just need a few pointers, Mom, and I'm sure that it will give us some good laughing time!:)

The kiddos are eagerly awaiting new snow...not sure when that is supposed to arrive.

I am reading, knitting, cooking and researching homeschool stuff for next year.

That about sums it up. Exciting times!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah for new blog stuff! We will have fun with the sewing and learning. Stay warm . . . wish y'all were here to enjoy our snow.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home