Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bad, bad blogger

please forgive me....

please...

I need a little encouragement to get going again. Life is busy and sometimes overwhelming lately.

Since you were all so kind to respond with sweet comments when I offered up the very amazing, awesome drawing for your own roll of Scott tissue, I thought I would offer up another giveaway! Courtney can verify that she received her prize...at least, I hope she did. I haven't heard from her since, but maybe she isn't my friend anymore after her awesome prize! :)

This time, I am offering a real treat....a $5 gift card to Starbucks! One entry per person until 12:00 midnight, Saturday, March 15.

On your mark, get set, GO!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Since I have never had the opportunity to post on this blog, I think that Becky should save the postage and just give the gift card to me. DH Troy

7:57 PM  
Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Since there isn't a Human Bean here. I have been drinking Starbucks. So I could really use the card. PICK ME PICK ME!!!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Elissa said...

Here is my encouragement. I check your blog EVERY day and am so sad when there is nothing new! I will also try to be better about posting comments. Oh yeah, I love *$!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I check your blog every day too! Obsessively! I have to drink mostly decaf right now which is v. sad but I still love Starbucks!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

I got my gift in the mail! I've just not had the time to upload the picture of a very happy me and my roll of TP :)

btw - get blogging girl - I check in regularly!

11:50 AM  
Blogger foodie-sis said...

I haven't had Starbucks in months. I think it is time for a fix. Love you :0)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to finally have something to read on this blog! I kept checking to see if you would download all those great pictures you took of the kids in the snow, since I heard you have had so much....but NO! No pictures. Nothing.

We are out here, all of us, waiting for a word from YOU!

Please enter my name in the Starbucks giveaway!

8:56 PM  
Blogger alyssa said...

Okay, so I always forget my passwowrd & when I get a new one, I forget that too! Maybe I will remember this time. See I am almost 8 months PG and maybe if I win the starbucks card, I will have an improved memory. Glad that you are all having so much fun without us...wish we could be there. Love you all!

11:16 PM  
Blogger n8mac said...

Remember that time you were driving me to my little league game and I was slurping on some iced tea?

You "accidently" slammed on the brakes and I spilled tea all over my baseball pants. Just wanted you to know, that incident stained much more than my baseball pants... it stained my phyche!

If I (your favorite brother) should win this, it would go a long ways towards repairing our damaged relationship :}

11:52 PM  
Blogger Enriched-Mom said...

woohoo..updates. I missed your last blog give away...so you can throw my name in the hat this time.

And in regards to your above posts.. hooray for family time.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Okay, the picture of me and the last bloggy give away gift is up on my blog now!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Time's up! I'll pick a winner later today and get the card in the mail!

Love to all of you.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Phooey! I'm to late.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home