Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!

We will continue our tradition of hiding little gifts of candy and writing poems with clues for finding them. I don't think I could get away without doing it!

The only problem with it is, we ate all of the candy last weekend that I had bought for Valentine's Day! We had movie night and chowed on the sugar!

So Troy will have to make a quick stop on his way home from school this afternoon to pick up a few little treats. I will just have to tell them that we can't have our Valentine's Day tradition without Daddy being here!

Hope that you all have a great day....filled with the love of the ONE that loves us most!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you kids on Valentine's Day . . . especially hiding the candy and leaving you clues. Hope it's a great day for you all. Love you bunches!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home