We made it!
We arrived home last night about 7:30 thanks to the chance to get off the train in a nearby town instead of having to go into the city and then catch a commuter train home. Fortunately, someone from the inn was able to meet us there.
Needless to say, we are all exhausted...funny how over 3 days on a train and part of that time on a bus (a story in itself!) will do that to you!
We ordered a pizza, separated the laundry, took hot showers and went to bed. I am up early this morning, but I think that I may go back to bed for another hour or so.
I have lots of fun trip stories to share with you, but it will have to wait until later.
Labels: home, train vacation

3 Comments:
Anxiously awaiting your stories. Does it feel good to be back in New York in your cozy house? There is no place like home...
glad you made it home - can't wait to hear about your travels!
Yay! The "Amtrak Family" made it home! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home