Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In a largely unscientific drawing....

meaning that I wrote each name on a scrap of paper, placed them in a bowl, and Ian drew one out for me....

COURTNEY is the winner of the first wonderful giveaway! PM me your address on Hearts at Home, and then watch your mailbox!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next giveaway...never can tell what will show up on this site!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Congrats Courtney !!! Can't wait to see what the next give away will be. I'll be waiting. Hello to the family. Lots of snow there? We had abit here but it's gone now. Lots of sun but SUPER cold. We will be going to Chandler this weekend for a swim meet. YEAH!!! Hope it will be warmer there. Take care, Aimee

3:13 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Congratulations Courtney on your big win!!! ;o)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

woohoo! Dave is going to be SO excited :)

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so disappointed that I didn't win . . . but then I already have 15 rolls of this TP. What am I thinking? Congratulations to Courtney!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home