the first big giveaway on this blog....
I have been reading about, and in some cases entering, all of these cool giveaways on blogs lately. Don't really know what started this craze, but it is fun to follow!
On this family's blog, we are ALMOST out of college...meaning POOR...Troy is just about to begin his big summer season at the inn...meaning income and back into the land of people who actually have to pay income tax rather than those who don't (we have never been in that category before the taxes of 2007)....SO, what better way to celebrate than with a GIVEAWAY!
Oh, I hear that I have all these readers. Oh yeah, you know who you are. I get emails from you saying, UPDATE YOUR BLOG!. And then, do you comment and talk to me...
OH NO!
So, I promise to draw a random number and give away this awesome prize. Your OWN roll of Scott tissue....
~1,000 sheets of top grade toilet tissue
~loved by cheapskates everywhere
~septic safe...wouldn't want to cause a clog!
~I will not be responsible for splinters
Leave a comment (and a way to reach you) by February 5, 2008 midnight EST to be entered into the best drawing on the web, and the winner should watch their mailbox!
My sister can only enter once b/c she just wants free toilet paper!:)
Labels: giveaway

11 Comments:
And just when I had given up on entering the blog giveaways! I truly think you need therapy - ha! Don't think you'll have many takers on leaving comments - they'll be afraid they might win! Then again . . . if they have septic systems, you may have a clogged blog from all the activity - ha!
I have a 1 in 2 chance!!! Love you :0)
I guess I could use some T.P. Hope all is well with you guys. If this goes over well maybe I'll start a give away. LOL Aimee
Hey! Dh recently switched to Charmin (blech) and we had our first ever clogged toilet in this house (although he insists the kids mus've dropped something down there) So - I'll enter your fun little give-away!
I think I deserve the toilet paper because when you were in Oregon I didn't get to see you and it makes me cry...and the toilet paper would help catch some of those tears.
Also, I would comment more often but half the time cannot remember my password! So, if this works, either the computer remembered the password, or I did!
Welcome back to the land of the taxpayers! N.
Becky .. you seriously make me laugh so hard sometimes!! Enter me, we have 6 patootie's to wipe around here! ;o)
General info for those who have never used this TT before. From personal experience and that of my grands, it sticks in the bum sometimes because it's so thin! TMI, TMI, but just thought you ought to know before you win!
You're finally getting a comment from me! How fun to have the chance to win some toilet paper. I'm so excited. I enjoy reading your blog to see how you and the family are doing. All of us in the neighborhood miss you.
Count me in, girlie. I'm cheap, so I'll take what I can get.
Drawing closed! I'll pick a winner in the morning and let you know who it is!
Thanks for your comments~
Oh No- I missed it! Oh well.. Congrats to Courtney.. You lucky Dog you!
Post a Comment
<< Home