I LOVE Christmas!
On Christmas Eve, Ian read the Luke 2 to all of us and the kiddos finished opening their gifts. We had been at it for most of the week...opening one gift a day. Then yesterday was such a good day...
~ stockings
~ breakfast together
~ snoozing off and on while watching a parade together
~ talking to family during many phone calls
~ reading
~ BBQ rib dinner
~ quiet day with our little family
Normally, I leave decorations up for at least a week, but now, I am ready to take them down so we can get ready for our trip to Oregon! I cannot wait!
Labels: Christmas

6 Comments:
Love the Santa picture and the kids look thrilled - glad you did it anyway! We're excited that it's only a few days 'til we'll see you! The snow is falling with a few inches already on the ground, every tree limb, bush, etc. We'll have a fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate, tubing . . .
Sounds like a nice relaxing Christmas day. I'll be praying for your safety as you travel home to Oregon.
Sounds a lot like our christmas! Best kind - hope you have so much fun in Oregon with your family!
So excited for you to get to visit Oregon and your family. We're from Oregon too, so I have a bit of envy..just a bit. I will be praying for travel mercies.
Have a wonderful time in Oregon!!!
Hope you had a great time in Oregon, Becky :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home