Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, June 09, 2006

well....hello...

I haven't been able to post on here the last couple of days because the site was being updated or something technical! After some prodding from my sister, I went upstairs to take a picture of Jack (Ian's new fish) yesterday. I turned on my camera, looked through the viewfinder, and on a black screen, it said, BATTERY EXHAUSTED. Yeah, I know the feeling!

So, once I get to Target again, we will have pictures of Jack. No other big news happening here.

*School is moving right along for Troy, and he is enjoying it so much.

*Ian finished T-ball on Tuesday evening, and is busy being a good big brother right now. I am so thankful that, for the most part, the kids get along so well. They can play all day together and have GREAT imaginations!

*Chloe - let's see - she ate almost 2 whole packs of gum yesterday and cut a huge bunch of flowers to put in her room.

*Me - just hanging in there - longing for the NW or some new friends here. Thankful for so much that God is doing in my heart and life right now, and wondering how much of it would have occurred if I wasn't here in NY. God has definitely removed me from my comfort zone, brought me to a "desert" time in my life, and is making known to me His streams that flow in the desert. Do I want to finish my time in the desert....YES! Would I trade the things I have learned....NO!

My favorite verse right now is Philippians 4:11b - "...for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content." For me, that is the state of New York!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Weird....your Friday post just showed up today....and yes, I do think a visit with my sister would make me feel better, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Unless.....you want to get on a plane and come to NY!

Miss you more...
B

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home