Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Time to update because...

my sister is now e-mailing me about it! Not much to update except that I am getting to know my new chiropractor VERY well. I've seen him 3 days this week including this morning. I must have slept really funny last night because my sacrum (the very lowest part of your backbone - hey, you learn something new everyday!) was twisted and I could barely walk this morning. I called and they said, "Come on in." Dr. Joe met me at the door!

He said immediately that it wasn't in my head, and I said, "No kidding, it's in my back!" :) He adjusted me as much as my tight muscles would allow, and I will go back on Monday. I have some stretches and lots of down time to take some of the pressure off this weekend - that and the Vicodin left over from the hospital last week!

Other than that, all is well. I will try to post pictures of Jack, Ian's new fish, early next week. Love to you all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home