Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love, love, love having a WE!

What, you don't have one? Really, you should get one.

Everyone should have a WE.



You know...

WE should take out the trash tonight b/c they get here so early tomorrow.

WE should make chicken stock with these bones b/c "I" am out of ORGANIC Better Than Bouillon Paste (more on this later).

WE should get supper started.

WE should get the kids to bed.

WE should start the dishwasher.

WE...WE...WE...

Oh yeah...having a WE is great! I highly recommend it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger foodie-sis said...

I love having a "WE" too. Although, I think I'm nicer to my "WE" than you are. ;o) When are you headed over to take care of mom?

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After almost 40 years of a WE, I don't know what I'd do without one!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home