Vitamins M & N
So yesterday, I invited my mom to visit my normal life. I think that she is still recovering....it was a flea circus on crack! Of course, the kids were fleas on crack, and mom and I were the ringmasters....
Staples...
Then on to IKEA for a 99 cent breakfast...there are still good, cheap things out there. I LIKE breakfast at IKEA...free tomorrow and Sunday, but only 99 cents other days...GO! Eggs, sausage (or bacon) and potatoes...see you there soon!
Then to Winco....really, I LOVE Winco...especially their bulk section...am still working on my price book...
Then we saw a Goodwill in the distance (well, just across the parking lot)...I bought a chair that we had to load and unload the rest of the day, but it was SO worth it. Where else do you get a very cool $7.99 stool/chair...now in my master bath...if I would have had room, I would have gotten the other black Windsor chair and a little side table...really, it is a sickness, I know. :) Beg me, and I'll post a picture...mom twisted my arm SO hard! :)
Finally a trip to Costco...making ANYONE in their right mind want drugs...
Good gracious...why is Coscto ALWAYS so busy? Got what we needed and ran...
8 hours later, we were home...mom still had dinner with friends that evening...
From now on...giving the flea circus some magic pills...
M & N's according to Chloe...
M...1/2 a Benadryl on the way in to town...
N...1/2 a Benadryl on the way out of town...
I'm KIDDING...
next time...I'll take the whole Benadryl when I finally get home and get it all unloaded...
at least I will sleep well!

4 Comments:
sounds like a wonderful (albeit busy) day! I'm wanting an IKEA breakfast now... thanks a lot ;)
Yikes!! Sounds busy but fun. I'm going to have to try an IKEA breakfast. YUM!! How nice that your mom can come visit. Much easier now I bet. Enjoy your bench. And bring rope next time to tie it all to the roof. LOL!!!
Sounds like fun...wish I could have been there. Warning for all the GF people out there...IKEA breakfast has gluten hidden somewhere inside. ;o) Love you sis!
I got a giggle out of your post. I didn't know IKEA had breakfast!
Post a Comment
<< Home