flog me with a wet noodle if you must....
I know that this is "foodie" family, but I must say that there is very little food in the world that I love as much as a cheeseburger, small fries, and a coke from McDonalds. I know, you can hate me if you want. I really don't care....it will always be comfort food in my book!
Lucky me...today was $2 cheeseburger Happy Meal Day at our local McDonalds...so, we went! Even better, they had a wonderfully clean play area, and the kids burnt off so much energy there.
Next time, I think that I will just take a book, order a coffee, and let them run to their little heart's content.
Yep...today, it was McDonalds for us, and I won't apologize!

5 Comments:
Hey Beck, don't know about their cheeseburger, but the double quarter pounder with cheese (up-sized of course [or with a chocolate shake]) isn't all that bad.
Glad to have you back in the Peoples' Republic of Oregon.
You are your father's child - he's never met a burger he didn't like, for the most part!!! Love ya!
I'm jealous....no more burger talk!
Bring your own GLUTEN-FREE bun this weekend! :)
I'll blog about it...not that it gets traffic...but others should know that some people CANNOT eat at McDs in any way!
When I was 3yrs. old we would meet my dad from work at McDonalds for their deal happy meal day and my brother and I would share it. I didn't realize that they still had happy meal deals.
Hey, here's a side thought. Has Troy ever thought of posting recipes from time to time? I love to cook and I would love to make some of his recipes. - Clare
Post a Comment
<< Home