Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Every family need a motto....

I just spent about 48 hours at the Oregon coast with my family...parents, siblings, nieces...

WE have a motto...

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HUNGRY TO EAT!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Elissa said...

HaHa, love it! I was just at the beach, too, and we pretty much lived by the same motto! Which beach were you at?

4:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Love the Motto!! I don't live real close to the beach but we love to eat.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the second part to our phrase - what else is there to do . . . to quote a dear relative!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home