Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Now for my favorite spaces in the house...



I'm on a posting roll this afternoon...mostly b/c I am putting off the sweeping and mopping of upstairs before company arrives, but for those of you that follow and care, it is a good thing! :)

The chair is MY spot! The other pic doesn't show up as well b/c of the light, but it is looking into the kitchen/dining area from my chair. I'll try to get a better picture of it later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Cute house. Maybe on my way from Arizona to Washington I'll swing by and see you.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Love it Becky ... especially your chair!!! :o)

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow my comment got lost a few days ago . . . you know me and computers and/or numbers! Your house is you in every way. God is good and provided just the right place! Love to all!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Ray and Clare said...

Wow! We need to come visit. Where exactly in Oregon are you?

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home