Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, June 12, 2009

I am ALWAYS the favorite big sister...

I had to remind my brother of that fact today...

but then I remembered that I am not his ONLY big sister...

oh no, what if I'm not the favorite...AND....

I'm probably not in his mind (b/c I called for a specific purpose)...

I was eating Tascosa Hot Sauce...imported to Oregon from Amarillo, TX....my parents were there, what can I say?

I did NOT pay the $15 shipping....although I might under dire circumstances...

NOTHING is like Tascosa Hot Sauce...nothing so great...well, other than teasing my brother that I was eating it, and he wasn't! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger n8mac said...

What a coincidence! I was just thinking about how if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have a brother at all. I'm not sure what the importance of that statement is, but it has some hidden meaning :) Love you, Beck, and I'm looking forward to my own Tascosa salsa!

11:44 PM  
Blogger n8mac said...

Hey, is your blog is still on foreign time?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

It must be on evil east coast time...I looked into that earlier today...

must do more reasearrrrcchc...chrunch...

oh sorry, my chip w/ salsa was crunching on me there!

LOL

11:50 PM  
Blogger foodie-sis said...

I am now the favorite older sister! Thanks :o)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

That is just an unacceptable comment, my dear, favorite sister! Maybe I should edit you! :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home