Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am evil...

yep...I know..never post = evil...

I'm sorry, forgive me, I repent...I'm terrible...awful...evil...

do you want to see more?

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Pictures of your new home would be nice and the kids and how they've grown.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

OK....I just looked back...there are pictures in the May part of my blog! I do love this house...and the home that it is becoming...

just wish it had one more bedroom.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Courtney @ splashing grace said...

more, more, more!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, or you'll be deleted!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Elissa said...

Yes, more! May I make a suggestion? If you get a new background you may feel inspired to blog more often! I use the ones from thecutestblogontheblock.com and I change every several months so I don't get sick of it. Just a thought...

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home