Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, May 22, 2009

home sweet home






I love my new little house, and it is a little house, but it is so much bigger and brighter than my last little house! How is that for a confusing sentence?

I have hardly been away from the house before today (other than a few visits to the park and one to the grocery), but now that EVERYTHING is finished other than one big coffee sign to hang on the wall, we ventured out today!

We visited Troy at his new job, went with him to a GREAT local, organic market to pick up some fresh, whole salmon that he had delivered there, and then took him back to work. Then it was off to Safeway to pick up a few things before company arrives for the weekend. I LOVE being where I can have friends and family visit...family this weekend, and an internet friend (who I have known for 3 years, but never met in real life) on Thursday!

Being here is proof positive that, God has a plan, and it is good. I'm looking forward all that this new home and our experiences here have for us.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Glad to see and hear that you are back in Oregon. Enjoy it.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures of your 'perfect for you and family' place. God is good and faithful! Love y'all!

7:50 PM  
Blogger just me said...

I can't wait to see you THURSDAY!!!!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home