Ooooohhhhh....I am NOT good at this
that is, being the mom when the sick stomach thing hits.
The noise alone makes we want join them.
I stand outside the bathroom door, breathing through my mouth, having an internal dialogue with myself, trying not to rush outside and toss my own cookies.
Sometimes having only one bathroom is not a good thing.
Thank goodness for an open window in the bathroom (I don't care that it is 30 degrees outside...I NEED fresh air in there) and Clorox wipes.
GAG! Oh wait, don't say that...it makes me want to.
Note to self: Do not allow a child whose stomach has been a little off to eat a couple of fish sticks and drink milk...no matter what they say.
Any questions?
Labels: sickness

2 Comments:
Oh boy, that is SO not fun! I do agree, vomit is horrible. Not sure why I chose a profession in which I deal with it VERY frequently, but still... I hope whoever it was is feeling better and that YOU don't get it!
Notice not so many comments . . . it's hard to even think about!
Post a Comment
<< Home