Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Chloe grows up...even more!




Because I am a terrible mom, Chloe doesn't even have a babybook, so I must update her yearly happenings here! This month, she turned 6, and it now takes 2 hands to show her age!

What a sweet part of our family she is....talkative, funny, entertaining, compassionate, talkative, smart, did I mention talkative?

I love this sweet girl of mine. She has lost LOTS of teeth this year, grown at least 12 inches (slightly exagerating, but not much!), made friends wherever we go, is FEARLESS on the sledding hill, wrestles her brother (and can win when she wants too!), loves shoes and dresses, and has begun reading a lot!

I look forward to the next year with her and the adventures that it will bring!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute outfit, and Chloe looks darling. Put a brick on that girl's head and slow down her growing! She is a real sweetie and I can hardly wait to see both she and Ian!!!!!

Makes me want to go look for your baby book and update it - ha, ha! Sorry I passed that gene down to you about keeping up (not) the baby book.
Love y'all bunches!

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I want to see you and Troy, too - yes, really I do!

1:24 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Merry Christmas Becky!

Love,
Julie

8:28 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Your 6 year old girl is so cute! Happy Birthday Chloe!!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home