Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Joys of Uno

Yesterday we ventured into the heart of the little village of Rhinebeck where there is still a great little variety store....selling everything from yarn to lampshades to toys to fabric to household supplies...almost anything you could need! We picked up a pack of Uno cards, and the kids and I spent the better part of yesterday trying to cream each other! They love it, and I love listening to them say things like:

~I'm gonna use this good card on you.

~I won! I won!

~HAHAHAHAHAHAH....DRAW 4!(with an evil laugh)

~My favorite ~ Bring it on!

We had a fun afternoon/evening together while Troy was at work. Thankfully, he will be home with us this evening, and I'm thinking we will have an Uno battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home