Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Um....starting to think that nobody loves me...

maybe I'll just go off and eat worms....

I know that there are at least a few readers out there (other than my mom, sis, and mother in love - Connie). Actually, I know there are quite a few - from several boards that I frequent and just friends and family. Anyone....anyone? Is it really all that hard to take 2 minutes out of your day to post a comment? I know that it requires you have a blogger account - super easy, by the way.

You have to make up a name, password, and how you want your name displayed when you post, and give your email. BUT.....although, it sets up a blogger account for you, you do not have to begin a blog! It is basically set up this way so that no one can just post crazy comments to my blog without a way to know who it is. Everyone can understand that no one wants a crazy stalker.

So - until I have at least 7 replies to this post, I refuse to give you further blogs. You better not make me talk to myself in the comments either!:)

Love to you all, and it is time to start posting your comments and quit emailing them to me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Elissa said...

Okay, okay, you are right! I check almost every day to see if you have something new, but am guilty of no comments. Sorry! It's all these children of mine, I have time to read, but not to write. I will be better, I promise! ;)

12:48 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Becky! I love reading your blog - I really do! Commenting takes the anonymity (sp?) out of life! But I'll comment on everything from now on.
Andrea (I'll tell Alyssa too)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Did you hear that....it only took 2 whole minutes to set up an account....

come on, you can do it....

if you are really nice, I might even share my true blogger site with you...a new one that I just made up last night so that I can post what I really think about everything!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Okay...for all of you commenters, here is my other blog with all of Becky's deep thoughts..

mostly thinking out loud to myself....

helps me roll things around in my head a little!

www.nutsomomma.blogspot.com

8:46 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Love it Becky!! Maybe I need to try this on my blog! LOL

Keep up the good work.

Connie~

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home