Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Camping Pics




We really did have lots of fun camping! It was our first trip so we stayed at a Jellystone Campground - pool, bathrooms, play ground, stream, ice cream shop, etc.
So it wasn't true wilderness camping - won't happen as long as I am along! I refuse to dig a hole for a potty and I like a hot shower. We swam, went fishing, visited Schroon Lake nearby, played lots and spent lots of time around the campfire.....definitely made some good memories!

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Looks and sounds like my kind of camping!!!!! You have a darling family.
Glad you had a nice time!

Blessings,
Connie from H@H

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home