Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to Troy!

Today is Troy's 35th birthday! You didn't hear it from me because I'm not one to gossip...but - he is getting old! Oh wait, that means I'm getting old too!

What an exciting year this has been in his life....

the move to New York to finally pursue his dream of culinary school...

new friends, new job, new school, new church, new externship (coming up soon)....

It has been one crazy, blessed year!

I am so thankful for who he is as a husband, a dad, a friend, and just as a person. I am praying that God blesses the coming year for him in BIG ways...that he grow to be more like Jesus as he finishes up this year at school, as he works with a bunch of NYers everyday (see my other blog for info on this!), throughout his externship, in his frienships, and especially in his role as a husband and dad. My prayer for him today is that God will instruct him and teach him in the way he should go (Psalm 32:8) and that God will protect him physically, mentally, and spiritually (Psalm 28:7-9; Psalm 41; John 17:15; 2 Thessalonians 3:3).

1 Comments:

Blogger The McNulty Family said...

Happy B-Day Troy! hope you get some good R&R in.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home