Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, April 13, 2006



In a moment of sheer insanity this week, I ordered a new bag made out of vintage fabric from Two Busy Bees. It came in the mail today, and may I just say that I ADORE it! It is so cute and makes me smile every time I look at it.

I'm trying hard to justify it!

* It has been over 3 years since my last purse purchase.

* I am still regularly carrying a Dooney & Bourke from 11 years ago!

* My personal favorite - even if I am not skinny and beautiful, a purse always fits!

* I had the $ from a credit card reward check (yes- we spent a lot on our move and trip to Texas, but it is all paid off now!).

Besides all of that, I am a PMSing woman, and I want a purse! Do I need another reason!

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I did get a sick purse gene from Mom and the bowl gene (thanks for my new Fire King one, Mom!), but at least I didn't get the PINK gene! :)

As for Thursday night - I know - I miss you! And Survivor without you (and Ariel and Toby-the-wonder-chew-dog)is just not the same. Besides by 8:00, I haven't been out to dinner and feel like I'm going to vomit because I am so full before it Survivor starts! Also - I miss Darby Does America show!:) That lady was hilarious!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I couldn't remember her name!:) I didn't think Darby was right, but now I know!:)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I LOVE it Becky - so happy you got the purse from Two Busy Bees! Too fun. I'll send you a couple pictures of the various purses I have from 2BB...Andrea Griffith

1:35 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home