Oh great, I truly believe in genetics now.....
I have a budding Grandad Mac on my hands. Let me explain.....as a child, I remember my great grandfather keeping a little peice of his ear in a jar and showing it off. It had been removed because of skin cancer....
Well fast forward about 25 years....
Chloe slammed her pointer finger in the car door during our recent move. I would post pictures, but I'm afraid that it might cause someone who is eating and reading to part with their already ingested food.
Well, the nail is getting ready to come off....gives Ian the iggly-jigglies he said. Today she said, I'm going to keep it when it comes off and put it in a little box. Um...NO, you're not!
You may come from a long line of keepers of gross things, but you are not keeping that thing in my house. The end.
Labels: fingernails, genetics

4 Comments:
LOL!! That is great!
Gag!
Too funny though.
Don't tell anyone, I kept mine. It was a big deal because I got the same finger slammed in two doors one summer. LOL.
Steph -
I can't tell her that someone I know did that. Then she would want to keep it for sure! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home