Happy Birthday to Troy!
Happy Birthday to Troy today!
The kiddos were NOT impressed that he had to go to school on his birthday! It just didn't seem right to them.
We all slept in this morning before heading to the local diner for breakfast together. It was GREAT! The kiddos had an egg, a pancake, a piece of french toast, sausage, bacon, and juice for $3.95. Ian ate the WHOLE thing! I feel a growth spurt coming on for him! Troy and I both had omelettes and decided next time we would split one because they were HUGE.
So, kiddos are watching a movie for quiet time right now and munching on dill pickle popcorn. I am having a little computer time in between folding laundry and trying to figure out my enrollment forms for Starbucks' insurance program, and Troy is at school taking a test.
No other big news today. Oh, and Nancy, if you read this....HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too!

3 Comments:
Happy Birthday to Troy!! What in the world is pickle popcorn? ;o)
Happy Birthday, Troy! And thanks Becky for the happy birthday shout out here for me! Take care. Can't wait for you to come back to Oregon!
Happy birthday Troy! And I want to know more about the popcorn! Share!
Post a Comment
<< Home