Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Long overdue....

Wow....it is really time for an update. Life is just screaming along....making we want to scream some days.

Work (for me) is hectic and unfulfilling, school is hectic and wonderful for Troy, work for Troy is great and exciting, homeschool is fun and we are all learning from it.

Troy has less than 9 weeks of school left.

I have less than 9 weeks of work left! (doing a happy dance!)

The kiddos have many leaf piles to rake, lego creations to build, apples to pick, restaurants to run in the living room (project of the day!), and books to read.

A move will be in our near future....I know, again!:)

Did I mention that I have less than 60 days of work left....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Okay Beck, good update, but it is time for another with some pictures too!! ;o)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home