Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

LOVE the Farmer's Market



but I love my basket for the Farmer's Market even more!:) It is my one souvenir from the summer trips that we took. I'm not into touristy junk, so I picked up my souvenir at Sur La Table.

Our recent goodies from the Farmer's Market included the yummy watermelon, lots of early apples, pears, nectarines, peaches, apple currant cider, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, zuchinni, and fresh bread. YUM! We came home and made a big veggie curry with all of the goodies.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Love the basket!!!!! I bet the food was great too.

4:14 PM  
Blogger foodie-sis said...

Great basket! Wish we could go to the Farmer's Market together. Thanks for posting pictures. Love & miss you much!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Love the basket too!!! Oh those fresh veggies and fruits looks scruptious. Yummy!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Miss Aimee said...

Haven't been on your blog for awhile. My mom and I just went to a GREAT farmers market here. Wish I had a basket like yours. I had to use a cloth bag. I'll try to stay in better touch now that things are slowing down abit around here. Hello to the foodie family. take care.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home