Foodie Family

We have been to the Culinary Institute of America for our big adventure, lived at a NY inn, and are now settling back into Oregon where we can love on family!

Friday, September 07, 2007

ACHOOOOO!

Repeat about 17 times until you can barely breathe and run (in my case, hobble) quickly to the nearest kleenex box.

I tell you what, I spend the last 5-7 years teaching my kids to share, and what do I get from it.....their cold - that's what! Next time, be selfish with it, I say!

Need to check out stock in Kleenex and Nyquil this afternoon....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Oh! That stinks!! Praying you are feeling better soon.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Enriched-Mom said...

Oh Becky.we are dealing with it in our household too. Why must they share? Hope you are feeling better soon.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I gave you my cold over the phone. Isn't family love wonderful? Buy stock in Kleenext is my advice, AND no Nyqil after getting well! Much love.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Bad news is that I am out of NyQuil!

Good news is that I am feeling much better today as are the kiddos....just a little coughing now.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home